2020 Student Awards
PRSA Richmond is excited to recognize outstanding student public relations work at the 73rd Annual Virginia Public Relations Awards Ceremony, taking place Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, VA.
The call for submission is open:
Applicants should use this link to apply for an award.
1. Community Impact Award: This award recognizes student public relations work that directly impacts a real non-profit organization.
Submissions should identify the organization’s PR problem or opportunity, the strategic process and the impact upon completion.
2. Innovation Award: This award recognizes imaginative and unique student public relations work that ultimately produced measurable results.
Submissions might include an out-of-the-box PR tactic or a creative PR strategy that helped achieve a brand’s purpose.
Entry and Deadline
The deadline to enter is Friday, March 27, 2020 by 11:59 p.m.
Entry Fee: None
- A Short summary of PR project
- An outline of the process
- Optional links to work
- Optional supporting documents upload
The PR work must have been completed by a student group (two or more individuals), with the bulk of the work having occurred in 2019. Any student enrolled in a two- or four-year institution of higher education in the Commonwealth of Virginia is eligible to apply.
- First time submitting an award entry? PRSA National has some great award submission tips that are worth reviewing before composing an entry.
- Current students are invited to attend the 2020 Virginia PR Awards at a reduced student cost. Stay tuned for details.