Ringwood Boyd Marketing is based out of Richmond and currently manages the Virginia Wine brand on behalf of the Virginia Wine Board.
The Communications Coordinator will:
- Coordinate stakeholder communications on behalf of the Virginia Wine Board Marketing Office (VWBMO).
- Assist with the VWBMO’s media outreach.
- Contribute to content development with strong creative writing skills.
- Enhance the Virginia Wine brand through all communication and marketing efforts.
- Execute marketing research.
- Assist with special events and programs.
- Support members of the VWBMO staff with trade relations programs.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining website content on virginiawine.org.
- Bachelor’s degree with a degree in Communications, Marketing, English or related field.
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Valid driver’s license