Posted: March 22, 2021
Responsibilities for Communications Manager:
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals for both internal and external audiences (members, staff and prospective members).
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including weekly electronic newsletters, as well as helping to manage (in partnership with an outside company), the development of a new website, and the development of a new branded app.
- Write and deliver internal quarterly newsletters
- Social media marketing and communications (Instagram, Facebook & YouTube).
- Create internal weekly communications and initiatives that will foster employee moral
- Be able to work closely with other departments to gather information and support member events throughout the year.
- Serve a liaison for community partnerships.
- Have experience and impeccable references that show your ability to work with a team.
- 2+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Incredible customer service skills
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
Posting Close Date
Friday, April 9, 2021