The MCV Foundation is hiring a communications manager (writer/editor) to join its communications team to play a key role in planning, developing, distributing and evaluating multimedia content for the foundation’s communications channels.
- Research and write feature-length articles for the foundation’s print and digital publications (NEXT magazine, the Chronicle of Giving magazine and MCV Foundation website)
- Research and write advertising campaigns and marketing collateral
- Provide team with editorial support for web and print content across foundation platforms to ensure adherence to strategy and established standards
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English or related field required
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience writing about scientific research and translating complex projects into accessible content for non-scientific audiences