The Digital Content Manager (Videographer/Photographer) will produce, shoot and edit video and still photos for the foundation and its key stakeholders.
- Produce and package video projects to be shared at special events, posted across MCV Foundation website and social media platforms, and used as key components of comprehensive advertising campaigns.
- Shoot high-quality still photography to meet the foundation’s digital content, direct mail, and publication needs.
- Provide photography for selected foundation events.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work and/or academic experience
- Professional and/or academic experience in producing, creating and editing videos, photos and social media content
- Demonstrated flexibility in shooting styles, for commercial, documentary or news purposes
- Portfolio that demonstrates a range of experience and expertise