Digital Marketing Specialist
Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU
Posted: June 04, 2019
Children's Pavilion - Richmond, VA
- Manages CHoR’s social media presence and digital initiatives from concept to execution.
- Functions as a creative communicator and uses social media to contribute to CHoR's brand awareness, patient satisfaction and community engagement.
- Develops and executes social media and email marketing content calendars.
- Creates compelling copy and visual content.
- Monitors social media channels and promptly triages concerns and questions to the appropriate departments.
- Assists with video, photo and audio content creation.
- Creates and implements social media strategy and metrics.
- Keeps current with trends in social media and email marketing.
- Integrates new digital tools into online strategies to help improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or closely related field from accredited program
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of digital technologies
- Project management and analytics experience
Posting Close Date