Marketing and Design Specialist
Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU
Posted: June 04, 2019
Children's Pavilion - Richmond, VA
- A dynamic, visual storyteller who generates innovative solutions and ideas to bring Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU's brand to life through design. Responsible for developing large and small scale print and digital designs from concept to execution. Serves as CHoR's brand manager.
- Works with marketing team and agency of record to ensure consistency and accuracy across all communications
- Conceptualizes, develops and implements innovative and effective design solutions that support the goals of CHoR and its service lines
- Designs small and large print and digital projects including, but not limited to: family magazine, annual calendar, one sheets, postcards, display materials, digital ads, invitations, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Design, Marketing, Marketing Communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of creative content development
- Experience with design and project management software
Posting Close Date