Public Relations and Marketing Intern
Posted: June 03, 2019
Sports Backers seeks a self-motivated individual who possesses effective communication skills to assist with marketing and communications efforts for our non-profit mission of creating active living opportunities for residents in all corners of the Richmond region. This is a paid internship, and duties include:
- Assisting the Public Relations & Marketing department with day-to-day promotion of Sports Backers events.
- Assisting with the management of the Sports Backers’ social media outlets. This includes increasing frequency of interaction, brainstorming contest ideas, and keeping the content fresh.
- Assisting with creative concepts, video editing and production, branding, and graphic design for events and programs.
- Researching and writing articles for organization's e-newsletters, websites, blogs, and reports.
- Participating in grassroots outreach and community marketing efforts.
The internship runs from mid-August 2019 to mid-May 2020 and requires occasional night and weekend work.
How To Apply
Applicants are asked to submit a relevant article, feature story, blog post, or social media campaign as a writing sample along with a cover letter and resume. Applications can be submitted at the following link: https://www.tfaforms.com/414822
Posting Close Date
July 1, 2019