Diversity and Inclusion
August 2018 is PRSA Diversity & Inclusion Month!
PRSA Richmond is committed to ensuring the chapter is a welcoming body and relevant resource for all PR practitioners. The PRSA Richmond Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce supports and identifies the diversity and inclusion needs of PRSA Richmond.
Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce members will contribute to the chapter’s diversity and inclusion mission in the following ways:
- Serve as an ambassador for diversity within the chapter
- Support the chapter in the execution of an annual event in recognition of PRSA Diversity Month
- Share feedback and ideas for advancing the diversity and inclusion mission throughout all levels of the chapter
- Recommend diversity and inclusion strategies to foster a more inclusive culture
- Inform the chapter’s leadership regarding its diversity and inclusion outreach and engagement efforts to include annual surveys, professional development opportunities and networking events
- Seek collaborative partnerships with organizations that seek to advance diverse and inclusive opportunities
- Support membership engagement, as well as new and prospective practitioners, entering the public relations field
For more information, contact Diversity & Inclusion Chair Cletisha Lovelace at email@example.com.
Resources for Diversity and Inclusion
The Value of Diversity (PRSA Diversity and Inclusion)
“50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” (Fortune)
“We all need to be diversity champions” (PRWeek)
“The Latest News on Diversity” – (US News & World Report)