PRSA Richmond to offer waived membership fee to new college graduates
We understand that for some new professionals, joining PRSA Richmond can be challenging due to financial limitations early in your career.
Beginning in 2020, PRSA Richmond is excited to offer a limited number of comped memberships (a $185/year value) to recent college graduates transitioning from PRSSA membership. The special memberships are available for up to two years and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Participants must still become active members in PRSA National and pay PRSA National dues.
To be eligible for the reduced rate one must:
- Be a new PRSA Richmond/PRSA National member
- Have been a PRSSA member in good standing at the time of graduation (transitioning your PRSSA membership to PRSA membership)
- If your college or university did not have a PRSSA chapter please e-mail Kelsey Leavey at Kelsey.M.Leavey@dominionenergy.com.
- Three years or less of professional experience
- Serve on one or more PRSA Richmond committees during the discounted membership period
- Join PRSA National once offered the reduced membership rate
- Note: This promotion cannot be applied to group rates or be applied retroactively.
Note: This promotion cannot be applied to group rates or be applied retroactively.